I saw the prompt ‘are you on the naughty list’ in a list of ideas to do for blogmas and it made me laugh, then I had a think and came up with this check list tag to see if you’re on the bookish naughty list this year!
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
If you’ve not been tagged, go ahead and do it anyway!
Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✔
Oops. I promise I’m going to read them all… at some point. My TBR keeps shouting at me, halp!
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley ✔
All the books are so shiny… I can’t help it my finger slipped and I requested another… I can’t read as fast as I can request!
3. Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ✔
Guilty of this one too… I fully intend to review it some day…
4. Folded down the page of a book ✔
Where are my bookmarks? They hide from me I swear. The books are okay honest.
5. Accidentially spilled on a book
I haven’t done this one but I’m sure that if you have it was an accident.
6. DNF a book this year ✔
Guilty. There are too many books in the world to finish ones you’re not enjoying!
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it ✔
I might read them one day, but until then, they’re so pretty!
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔
Yup. Read at work and at social gatherings.. hehe.
9. Skim read a book ✔
Sometimes a book just isn’t hitting the mark but you want to finish it… sorry not sorry.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal ✔
I mean I guess there is technically still time but with 12 books left I really doubt I’m gonna make it!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it
We’ve all done this, though this year I think I’m clear on this one!
12. Broke a book buying ban
I’m not crazy enough to put a ban on myself hahaha! Or I would have broken it immediately.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔
Gah I’ve done this SO MANY TIMES. My memory is so poor.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
I know there are rebels that do this, HOW?!
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads ✔
I add them when I remember… unless I really disliked them!
So who’s on the naughty list this year? Well the good news is you’re not alone! Shall we try and do better next year?
Here’s the list for you to copy and do yourself!
- Received an ARC and not reviewed it
- Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
- Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
- Folded down the page of a book
- Accidentially spilled on a book
- DNF a book this year
- Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
- Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
- Skim read a book
- Completely missed your Goodreads goal
- Borrowed a book and not returned it
- Broke a book buying ban
- Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
- Wrote in a book you were reading
- Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
I’ll tag a load of you on Twitter, but please do the tag even if I haven’t tagged you!