What is Crone Bloggers?
If you’ve been following me on Twitter, you’ve probably seen me drop some hints about #CroneBloggers over the last 6 months or so.
Young Adult novels are written for teens, however, a lot of us oldbies love and review them too! After seeing many blogging groups going around Twitter, I decided to call out to my fellow crones.
Anyone I interact with on here want to form a book blogger group? I’m too old for the teen bloggers and feeling lonely 😅
— a page of Jenniely (@JennieLy) August 18, 2017
From that a lovely group of 14 of us were formed, but we have ideas, we want to grow!
I wrote a post inviting bloggers to join our coven. To be part of the #CroneBloggers coven, you basically just have to have ‘aged up’ from being a teenager.
Where you can find our coven
Join our discord
You can find us on Twitter at #CroneBookClub and #CroneBloggers
We also have a Goodreads group
Launching Crone Blogger Book Club
What the #CroneBookClub is
- Every 6 weeks we will announce the book that we’re going to be reading for a month together!
- We’ll announce the next month’s book 2 weeks before the start of the reading month
- We’ll be chatting about the book as we read in the discord chat
- At the end of the 4 weeks we will be holding a Twitter chat WITH THE AUTHOR where you can ask them questions and chat about the book.
- The chat will be 9pm GMT on a Sunday.
- The books range from Debut to established authors and we have a lot of new releases planned!
- The books will be Young Adult
Other things to note about the book club:
- You don’t have to participate in the month read a long to take part in the chat – and visa versa!
- If you’re a #CroneBlogger you don’t HAVE to take part in the book club
I announced the first book here, so please check it out!
Original Coven List
Dana Kenedy (Dana and the Books)