The Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated by Jenn at Bound to Writing for the Sunshine Blogger Award, which means so much to me! Thank you Jenn <3 I’m working so hard on my blog at the moment so I really appreciate things like this 😀
So what is The Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
Jenn has written 11 questions for me, so I’ll answer them to my best ability.
Besides blogging and reading, what are your other hobbies?
Besides reading?! hah.
Other hobbies are writing, or trying to at least. I love my bullet journal, so spend a lot of time doing that. I’ve recently purchased a load of jewellery making stuff so that is soon to become another hobby of mine too!
Have you ever written your own book? Is it published?
I’ve been writing for years, and I finished one novel that was fan fiction on the band The Rasmus. I never published it (it was awful) but I’m hoping one day I’ll get something published.
If you could live in any fantasy world, which one would it be?
Harry Potter’s world, hands down. Even though there’s the whole evil dark lord etc it would be so cool. Unless I was a muggle, then that would suck!
Do you prefer to stay up late to finish a book, or wake up early?
Stay up late for sure. I’m a night owl and have been known to read an entire book through the night.
Is there a certain type of weather you like to read/write during?
I mean, I tend to do it indoors haha. Seriously though, I love the sound of rain so I guess rainy weather.
Describe your ideal reading nook.
My ideal reading nook would have blankets, cushions everywhere, fairylights all over and curtains, so I’d be nice and snug. And books, lots and lots of books.
Who is your favourite Disney princess?
Hmmm… Belle. Because books!
If you could go on a date with one fictional character who would it be?
Fitz from Robin Hobb’s books. He’s just awesome! He has the wit which means he can speak to animals. He’s gritty and real and he was my first book love so yeah, definitely Fitz!
What book do you think everyone should read?
ALL THE BOOKS.
Okay uhm… I really don’t think I can just say one. I’m going to limit it to books I’ve read this year so I’ll say Chasing the Stars by Malorie Blackman was awesome. The Loneliest Girl in the Universe was also just amazing. Anything by Dawn Kurtagich also!
What advice do you wish you had before you started blogging?
Run awayyyy! Haha, I’m only slightly kidding. I’m not sure that I needed advice before starting, but continuous advice would be good. Advice on whether my content is good enough etc.
Give one piece of advice to new bloggers.
Don’t judge yourself by what others do, just do you.
Questions for you guys
- What inspired you to start blogging
- What book could you read again and again
- What’s your favourite reading food?
- How much time do you dedicate to blogging a week?
- Which bookish location would you visit and why?
- If you could meet any author, alive or dead, who would it be?
- How do you decide what book to add to your TBR
- What advice would you give to any blogger?
- How did you come up with your blog name/theme
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Marvel or DC?
Hope you guys enjoyed, thanks for the nomination!